Front End Web Performance Testing & Analysis
Duration : 1 day
This course is designed to teach the front end (browser side) performance analysis during performance testing of web or mobile application. The course covers the basics of why the analysis is required, tools required, how to perform detailed performance analysis using various market available tools practically.
Performance Testers, Performance Engineers, Performance Testing Consultants & Performance Test Managers.
Should have practical experience in performance testing.
- Introduction to Client side Performance Analysis
- Need for Front End (Browser side) versus Server side Performance analysis
- Factors to be considered in front-end web performance analysis
- Discussion about the client side performance analysis tools
- How to analyze & report front end performance (for both web & mobile apps)
- Practical case study using 5 key tools to perform the analysis