Mobile Performance Testing – Different outlook
Duration : 1 day
This course is designed to teach how to do mobile performance testing rightly. The objective of this course is to bring in the differences & additional factors to be considered for mobile application performance testing. This course will include mobile device client side performance analysis & network impact analysis in detail.
Performance Testers, Performance Engineers, Performance Testing Consultants & Performance Test Managers.
Should have practical experience in web application performance testing
- Introduction to Mobile Performance Test Strategy
- Additional Factors involved & its importance
- Overview of Performance Testing & Performance Diagnosis Tools
- Workload Model development for multi-channel application
- How to perform device performance analysis (GPU overrun , memory leak analysis, resource monitoring, battery drain analysis, profiling, etc)
- How to perform Network performance impact analysis (using WAN emulation tools)