NFR Validation, User traffic Analysis & Workload Modelling
Duration : 2 days
This course is designed to teach the how to do perform NFR validation & user traffic analysis rightly. The objective of this course is to start from basics & cover the user traffic analysis, NFR validation techniques, workload model development – qualitative & quantitative study, statistical distributions, applications of operational laws to validate the correctness of workload model, etc with practical usage of tools.
Performance Testers, Performance Engineers, Performance Testing Consultants & Performance Test Managers.
Should have practical experience in performance testing.
- Importance of NFRs
- How to set, validate & manage NFRs throughout SDLC phases
- User traffic analysis using tool – Practical study
- NFR Validation techniques
- Introduction to Operational Laws
- Practical study on workload modeling
- How to use operational laws to validate workload model