Performance Test Management for Test Managers
Duration : 1 day
This course is designed to teach the test management strategies for Performance Test Managers/Leads. As Performance test management requires several different skills that differ largely from functional test management, this course is designed to cover the essential technical & managerial skills required for a Test Manager for handling various strategic activities including team setup, test estimation essentials, handling proposals, strategy development, innovation focus, audits, etc.
Performance Test Leads , Performance Engineering Leads, Senior Performance Consultants, Performance Test Managers.
Should have atleast 5+ years of practical experience in software testing
- Mandatory Skills required of Performance Test Managers
- How to define goals & career paths for Performance COE team members
- Performance Test estimation strategy
- Best practices for Technical solution development for Proposals
- How to focus on risks in Performance testing life cycle
- Best practices for developing/reviewing performance test strategy
- How to effectively conduct Project health audits
- Team Management & Best practices to drive the team towards innovation
- Performance COE team setup – Process framework, Templates, Tools, Checklists & Guidelines